One of my favorite kind of posts to read are hauls and one of my favorite shopping destinations is Thailand. So it seems appropriate that's very first haulpost is a haul from Thailand! This was my third visit to Thailand (what can I say...I just love everything about the place...the food, shopping, language). However, on my first 2 visits I was oblivious to the fact that Thailand is a beauty lover's shopping heaven. Since I was still exploring the Thai beauty and makeup world this haul is pretty small. What I was really excited about was that Benefit cosmetics were available in Thailand! They're not available in India and so when I saw all those products I've wanted to try for so long I was overjoyed!
1. Feelin' Cheeky! Minis by Benefit : This is a trio of miniature sized bottles of Benefit's best selling tints - Benetint, Highbeam and Posietint. 2 lip and cheek tints with 1 highlighter - seems like a pretty good combination.
2. Hoola by Benefit : if you've read my Makeup Wishlist you would know that I've been on the lookout for a new bronzer so I thought I would give this highly-talked-about bronzer a whirl.
3. Coralista by Benefit : if you're a makeup artist, beauty blogger/vlogger, or just a makeup enthusiast you've definitely heard about this blush. Some say its even better than NARS Orgasm!
4. Frankly Scarlet by MAC : it's a beautifully bright red color with pink tones. I first heard about this blush in Tanya Burr's videos and blog posts. It looks quite scary in the pan and scary as a swatch too because of its great pigmentation. However, once you blend it in, it looks fabulous!
After the above purchases I was more curious to try out some Thai and Korean brand products so here's what I got.
5. A local brand Eyeshadow. The packaging is so cute and the color looked even better when swatched. I knew it would be a difficult shade to find in any of the usual brands so there wasn't much hesitation while getting this.
6. 12plus Love Cologne : i think it would be rather difficult to find a Thai product that does not come in a cute bottle. This little heart shaped bottle is the perfect size to carry around in your bag. The fragrance is quite nostalgic since it reminds me of another perfume (of the same brand) that I had bought on my first visit to Thailand and I used it all through my childhood!
7. The tiny compressed face masks : I first came across these in a post on a beauty blog called Indian Vanity Case. They look like tiny coins that are supposed to be soaked in green tea, rose water, rosehip oil, or any other mixture that is good for the skin. When soaked in the liquid they bloom out to form a face mask that allows your skin to drink up the nourishment of the rosewater, tea or essential oil. If this description does nothing but confuse you, just let me know in the comments below if you would like to see a tutorial of it.
8. The Sweet Princess Limited Edition Mascara : I had heard a lot about Thai and Korean brand mascaras so I was eager to try one! I had intended to try the Fairy Drops mascara which I couldn't find anywhere (let me know what you think of it if you've used it) so I settled for this one. Gorgeous packaging + cute tiny tube + it had the magical words "limited edition" on it :p = irresistible!
I also bought the black makeup pouch in the first picture in a local market in Bangkok. Pretty posh isn't it? I think I'll do another post about a clothing and accessories haul...would you guys like one?