Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Bath & Body Products Wishlist


Have you ever felt yourself walking involuntarily towards a The Body Shop, Loccitane or Crabtree and Evelyn store? Then, just by reading the fancy names of the flowers fruits and herbs that fragrance those luxurious moisturizers and hand creams your heart flutters? You try some of the body purees, body butters or body mists and instantly feel the urge...no....NEED to buy them all! Don't worry...if you have that experience, you're not alone. And this Body Products Wishlist is going to make you feel just like that. Let's get into it then

1. Nip + Fab's Pistachio Sundae body butter : pistachio flavors have suddenly started alluring me. Once I read about this body butter on Fleurdeforce I knew I need to get it. Unfortunately being in India just makes it harder to find unique products like this one.

2. Mor Lychee Flower Hand Cream : doesn't the packaging make you feel like Royalty? And the fact that I love lychees just makes this hand cream more desirable.

3. Avon Bubble Bath : it's a cute bottle and is available in lovely fruity scents. Bubbles just make you feel like a child again so how can you go wrong with a product that has bubbles?

4. Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Sun Defence for Face with SPF 50 : On my face sunscreens usually decide to change their purpose from sun Defence to causing pimples and irritated skin. But SPF is still pretty essential so I hope this Elizabeth Arden one can work some miracles for my skin

5.  The Caribbean Collection Coconut And Lime Body Lotion : I have the body mist and exfoliating shower gel from this collection and as soon as I started using them I regretted not buying the body lotion as well because now it just seems to be out of stock. It is an undeniably coconuty scent but the little zesty kick of lime makes it unique. Obsessed is the word.

6. The body shop's Chocomania Body Butter/Body Lotion : I HATE the cocoa butter Body Butter they have so I didn't expect much from the Chocomania Body Butter either. But then I tested it at the store and fell in love with it. So much so that I actually had a dream about it! I bought the Chocomania Lip Butter which smells as well as tastes divine! However, be warned that the Chocomania Deluxe Edition Body Butter is very different from the original one. I found the scent of the Deluxe Edition one too overwhelming so I don't recommend it. 
7. Elemis Spa @ Home Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow : This is the third product in my Wishlist that I have heard of from Fleurdeforce. I guess her writing style really inspires me and so do her beauty product picks. This is a pretty pricey, extravagant and indulgent product so I would think quite a few times before splurging on it if it weren't for the review Fleur did about it. 

8. Philosophy's Melon Daiquiri shampoo, bath and shower gel (for summer) / Philosophy's Ooey Gooey Cookie shampoo, bath and shower gel (for winter) : very specific isn't it? :p But if you're like me you would understand why I would need to be that specific. The kind of fragrances and products I like and use changes according to seasons. Melon Daiquiri sounds fresh and fruity like a summer product ought to be whereas Ooey Gooey Cookie sounds like a sweet and warm fragrance that would surround you like a fluffy blanket in the winter. Tempting. 
9. Lush Fresh Farmacy : Hello my friends with oily skin that is so prone to acne and spots because of all the oil! This bar of soap from lush claims to be our savior! Reviews say that Fresh Farmacy can banish acne and spots with just one wash. Sounds like magic....did Professor Snape pour in some magical potion into Fresh Farmacy? I guess I'll just have to use it to find out.
Well that's all for now. Lets see how many products I can tick off this list. If you've tried any of these products or if you have any recommendations for me, let me know in the comments below. 

T<3










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...