"Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years that you have lived. " - Helen Keller.
I'm usually not the kind of person that lives by any particular quote or feels instantly inspired by one. However, when I read this quote I couldn't help but think about how much sense it made. So here's another post of the Wishlist series and this one may just help you along on your journey through smells and fragrances.
1. Capri Blue Candle-In-A-Jar in Volcano: tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. Fresh and citrusy! Now that's a candle out of my dreams.
2. Jo Malone Grapefruit Candle : Instantly awakening the senses, Grapefruit is a lively, uplifting citrus with a spicy heart. Grapefruit and tangerine are combined with vetiver and rosemary to create this outspoken citrus scent. The Grapefruit Home Candle infuses any room with evocative scent and lasts for hours. An everyday luxury, it brings warmth to any environment. Candle burn time is 45 hours. Jo Malone is so well known for fragrances that I didn't think twice before adding this to the Wishlist.
3. Nest Moroccan Amber candle :Moroccan amber, sweet patchouli, heliotrope and bergamot are accented with a hint of eucalyptus. It's not just a good scent but it also looks pretty and adds a touch of elegance to your interior.
4. Bath & Body Works candle in Leaves : Celebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with this rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries. I don't think any other Bath & Body Works candle can even compare to this one! I first heard of it from the videos by Missglamorazzi (Ingrid) and I know I always love everything she recommends in her videos.
5. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Candle : Are there days when you just want to feel like a princess? Days when you wish your life was a fairy tale like Kate Middleton's ? Jo Malone's Orange Blossom candle was one of the candles used to perfume Westminster Abbey for Kate Middleton's royal wedding! This is one candle I can't wait to smell!
6. Carrière Frères Industrie Candles : I don't know where I can find these but if you know, tell me in the comments below.Carrière Frères Industrie candles are known for their clean burn, which allows their huge range of botanical scents to shine through. Since I do prefer floral scents to their warmer counterparts, Carrière Frères Industrie candles sound wonderful!
7. DL & Co Candles : now these aren't the kind that have caused a buzz around the blogosphere or Youtuberland because they are pretty difficult to find. In fact I've never really seen them apart from the pictures! But they're so elegantly packed that one might not even care about how they smell. The candles are poured into a glass bowl and then packaged in a linen-covered box topped with an elegant ribbon bow. I really want to smell their best selling scent called Angels Trumpet which apparently combines the scent of tuberose and mushrooms! Sounds weird right? But it's so unique that you can't not be curious
8. Voluspa Japonica Candle from Anthropology : at $18 it's not very expensive and definitely cheaper than most of the candles on this list but the reviews of these candles are all excellent! I couldn't find any bad reviews at all! Can you believe that? It's a small tin but has a surprisingly long burn time of about 80 hours.
So does this article make you curious about any of the candles listed above? Or have you already used one of them? Tell me what you think in the comments below!