Saturday 26 October 2013

Something bright Something fun

This is a completely random post but believe it or not, I had never visited the Polyvore site before. One of the most fun things to do on polyvore is putting together outfits...and ofcourse making oneself feel sad about not being able to buy every single thing in that outfit one put together. Hahaha. So this is the outfit I put together today. I was in the mood for something colorful and yet warm (considering I've been freezing all day with this sudden drop in temperature.

I quite liked doing this and I think I might make putting together an outfit and posting it here a weekend ritual. If you're in the need for some stress-relief after a long and tiring weekend I highly recommend doing this. Let me know if you liked this outfit. It might also be a fun idea to find similar pieces in a store near you and recreating this look. I also loved a wonderful cat-inspired cap there and its pretty cheap but the shipping charges are crazy so I'm going to dream of the cap I could never have. Hope you have a great weekend!

Tanaya <3

You can follow me on Polyvore by clicking here.
Other places to find me: Facebook Twitter Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Great blog post :) - www.sugarspice-andallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! I've tagged you in the Liebster Award Tag! Would love to see what you write :)
    http://rachelsbeautybites.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/beauty-bite-liebster-award-take-2.html
    There's the link, follow the instructions then link me your tag blog post!
    Good luck!
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...