Sunday 27 October 2013

This or That Beauty Tag : Part 2



Finally, after soooo long, Here’s the second installment of the This or That Beauty Tag. Its been so long since I did the first part but if you haven’t read it yet you can click here.

1) Lotion or Body Butter?
I have never had a Body Butter but I would love to. I’ve just always picked a bottle of body lotion or body puree over a body butter in the same scent. It could be because I lived in a very humid place so never needed much moisture but I can see my skin feeling the need for Body Butter now.

2) Perfume or Body Spray?
            Both! It would be inhuman to ask a girl to choose.

3) Body Wash or Soap?
    Body Wash. Definitely. You just can’t get the same amazing feeling of bubbles and softness with a Soap. And I love loofahs and loofahs can’t be used with a Soap.


4) Lush or other bath company?
     I really wouldn’t mind any company as long as the product smells wonderful and works well with my skin. I do love LUSH but I love other companies too.

5) Tan or no Tan?
     No Tan. Never had a fake Tan. Never desired to sit on the beach and burn to a crisp. Hahaha.

6)    Curly or Straight?
Curly. As a little kid I loved straight hair and straightened mine every opportunity I had but as I grew up I kind of just switched my love to Curly/wavy hair. I realized that I have beautiful natural waves and wouldn’t want to ruin them with a straightening iron anymore.

7)    Ponytail or Bun?
As much as I love buns I don’t think they flatter my face shape so ponytails it is.

8)    Hair Grips (bobby pins) or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby pins are way too cute and convenient.

9)    Hairspray or Gel?
None. But I guess if I really needed something it would be Hairspray.

10)                   Long or Short?
How about Medium?

11)                   Blonde or Brunette?
They’re both lovely but I’m partial to Red Hair.

12)                   Side Swept bangs or Full?
Either. Whatever looks good.

13)                   Up or Down?
        Down

14)                   Jeans or sweatpants?
        Jeans.

15)                   Long Sleeve or short?
      Short

16)                   Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses. I do like skirts but I don’t like the fuss of pairing them with a good top. Dresses are easy, classy, feminine and beautiful.

17)                   Stripes or Plaid/Tartan?
Depends on the color.

18)                   Flip Flops or Sandals?
I’ve lived 99% of my life in Flip Flops and Flats. But now I’m making an effort to start using more sandals. My answer shall be sandals. (I still love flip flops and their comfort and bright colors).

19)                   Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces. No doubt about it.

10 ) Heels or Flats?
Heels. They make me cry and they make my feet hurt so much but I just can’t resist them.

21)                   Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets because they’re most trendy. Besides, I have way too many Hoodies so it’s time to go Jacket-Shopping.

22)                   Rain or Shine?
       Rain

23)                   Summer or Winter?
Although I love summer trends and makeup and everything…I hate summer weather. So I choose Winter.

24)                   Fall/Autumn or Spring?
      Both
25)                   Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?
Tender Coconut/Lychee/Chocolate chip


I hope you liked this Tag that took so long to be posted. Leave me links of your posts where you've done this tag in the comments. 


Tanaya<3

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! Our answers would match perfectly hehe :) I will have it up in a bit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Thanks for tagging us honey! We just followed your blog on GFC! :)))
    We hope u will follow us back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun reading this tag! =)

    http://blog.flowerinapalm.com
    www.flowerinapalm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting to know my fellow blogger and I enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks so much for sharing. (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this post. I love reading tags too!

      Delete
  5. Great post! I really want to try this tag because I enjoyed reading it so much. I prefer pony tails too for the same reason! I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. Check out my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks like such a fun little tag!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun Tag to do. You should do it too

      Delete
  7. Love this tag! x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading this or that beauty tags!! I actually did the first part few days ago! check it out!

    xx Martini On The Rocks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...