Saturday 19 October 2013

Easy Fall EOTD : Fall In Love With Fall

This is probably the easiest Fall eye makeup look you'll come across. do you know why I'm so sure? Because I know that I'm lazy when it comes to putting on makeup early in the morning while I'm in a hurry. I used my Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow Quad ( Review ) for this look and I didn't even use all the colors. You can use any other creme eyeshadow or powder eyeshadow that's the same color. I just used this one because I love how easy and fast cream eyeshadows can be.

1. Start with a clean eyelid that has been moisturized and prep with an eye primer. 

2. I started by using the lightest color in the palette which is a shimmery pinkish-silver. It is a highlight color but I used it all over the lid. You could use any silver shade with pink tones.

3. I was never a huge fan of the darkest color of this palette but recently it's been such a convenience because it can take a look from zero to glam in seconds! I used this dark purpley-brown shade on the outer corners and crease.and blended it into the first light color.

4. You could end the look at step 3 but if you want to go for a more dramatic look layer on the dark color. Then I added a bit of NARS Albatross( Review coming soon!) to highlight the middle portion of the lid. This step just makes the look more dramatic and sultry like a purpley-brown smoky eye (if that exists). 

5. Finish up by blending well, curling the lashes and some nice mascara. I've used the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara ( Review ). 


Add some blush and a tiny bit of bronzer(optional). I didn't used any lipstick and just used a lip balm from the body shop because I didn't want to distract from the eye look.


PS: Do you notice how you can only see half my face in all the pictures? I put makeup on only one half of my face because I thought of doing a before and after shot. The idea got messed up! Hahaha So I apologize for all the awkward half-face pictures. 

I hope you liked this look and if you try it, send me a picture on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and gfc if you want to read more of these posts. 

Tanaya <3

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...