Friday 28 March 2014

The Bags I've Been Dreaming Of Recently.

The Celine Trapeze: There’s a reason this bag is at the top of the list. It inspired me to do this post. I’m so obsessed with this bag right now that I’ve started having dreams about it. In the most recent one (I don’t remember it very well) the world was ending but I suddenly owned this bag and felt really calm. I know the dream makes no sense but the point is that I now really really need this bag! And I have a few color combinations in my mind that I need to have it in. So even if someone offers me one for free in another color I would not be happy. The one with the pictures here is at the top of my list of color combinations. I just love everything about it! The front closure clasp especially. I think this bag has a beautiful clasp.


The Bloomsbury Bag by Burberry: I fell it love with this bag the moment I saw it all over my instagram feed as Burberry posted pictures of it on their instagram at the same time that it was shown on the runway.  The darker one in the pictures here is my favorite! The purple version of it in the third picture is excellent as well. And then the other one is a close second. I can’t help but be specific when it comes to bags. But look at that detail! These Bloomsbury bags are all so unique and beautiful.


The Prada Saffiano Tote: This bag is an old classic but I never really lusted for it until I saw one in this color. It’s such a beautiful dusky pink. There’s also a brighter pink and a paler pink available but this one is right in the middle and it’s so perfect. I just don’t know how to express what I feel about this color with this bag. Just look at it.


The Dolce & Gabbana bag #1: I’ve wanted this bag for the longest time out of any of these. I even used it in my Fanny Crown outfit post (which won a contest so this bag must bring luck) and I just think it’s gorgeous. It has the whole baroque/classic greek and roman theme going on and the contrast of pretty plum flowers on a cold monotone background is wonderful.
The Dolce & Gabbana bag #2: It’s the perfect bag for spring-summer. I don’t think it’s possible to find a better bag for this season. The shades of green and yellow just make it look so bright and the gold chain and lock add elegance so that we all remember that it’s Dolce & Gabbana.



Celine Boston Luggage Tote: Aaand I’m being overly specific again. I need this combination of white/creme and black. I have seen a few grey and fuchsia suede ones that look wonderful so I wouldn’t mind those. Under no circumstances would I settle for the plain black one though. Isn’t plain black just over-used in bags nowadays? This bag has the perfect wings (unlike the Celine Phantom Luggage which I think has huge weird-looking wings) and is so wonderfully structured.

That's quite a lot of bags I think. What do you think about my list? Do you have any bags on your list that you would like me to check out? Share the bag-love in the comments below! And then go follow me/my blog on all these other internet-place-thingies: Twitter, Bloglovin', Facebook, Instagram, GFC, Polyvore and Google+. I hope you liked this post. I'm doing a post other than a review post after so long and it feels awesome! It was so much fun compiling this list and all the pictures in it so I hope you had fun reading it as well.



Tanaya <3






8 comments:

  1. So many pretty bags. I love them all but for different reasons. if I were to splurge I think it would need to be either on Prada or D&G :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your blog is amazing :D

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ here is mine if you want to check it out

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comment just made my day :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the Celine Boston Luggage Tote! It's stunning! I like your blog, keep going dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your blog is amazing :D i love it will defo keep looking :D Love the bags :D


    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ here is my blog it would mean so much to me if you would check it out

    thank you have a nice day :)


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bags too much choice is not always a good thing Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Beautiful Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I adore that Dolce ones... I relly like to read your blog. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...