Saturday 7 September 2013

Sweet Princess Limited Edition Mascara Review




I know what you're about to say, "Another mascara!? You're obsessed". While that is true, there's a reason to why this mascara needs its own review post.I never like to use mascara on my bottom lashes and so I never do. Now when I used this mascara I didn't feel impressed by it. It certainly wasn't as good as any Maybelline ones. But then I saw that it had such a cute and tiny wand and felt like using it on my bottom lashes and loved how it looked! For the first time in my life I actually liked how a mascara looked on my bottom lashes!



   Without Any Mascara
With Sweet Princess Limited Edition Mascara On Top And Bottom Lashes              
The tube itself is smaller than most mascaras and quite cute but definitely not as pretty as the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara.

If you are in Thailand or if you can get your hands on this tube I say you should get it but only if you like mascara on the bottom lashes. I never liked it but now I use this mascara only for the bottom lashes when I need to look more awake for calculus (which can put anyone to sleep) . 

Overall rating : I somehow can't decide whether I really love this product overall or not. I love one aspect of it but I don't like the other.

T <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...