Sunday 15 December 2013

Need to Get 'Em All...

Em Cosmetics Sheer Lipsticks I mean...although I would love to get all the pokemons too. Before I begin talking about this amazing lipstick, I would like to apologize for quite a few things. 1. For the lack of posts for so long. I tried to post as often as I could during finals week but then I had to pack my bags and do a lot of other things so I started running out of time to write.  2. Once I had packed those bags I had to travel back home and now I might not find the time to post very often either. I'm back home with my friends and family(including my cat of-course) after 5 long months and I'm so happy! I missed them way too much. So I hope you understand that as much as I love to write for you guys I really might not find much time between my cat showing me all his new hiding places and toys and spending time with friends.

So now for the lipstick. For quite a few months I loved the L'oreal Color Riche Balm and I still do but the Em Cosmetics Sheer Lipstick has replaced it in my spot of favorite sheer lipstick. This is usual with me because I love my sheer balms and lippies and constantly find new favorites. The shade I've been using is 'Violaceous'. It looks like a true violet/purple in the bullet but works out pretty sheer and rosy. The color looks really similar to one of my favorite tinted lip balms- Plum Lip Balm by The Body Shop- so I guess now I know why I'm attracted to it. It isn't as thick and moisturizing as the L'oreal lippie but it is still moisturizing enough. The packaging is not glamorous but it's elegant and I quite like it. It is metallic as opposed to the plastic packaging that most lippies come in and I definitely like the feel of this metallic packaging more. For the lack of time and since my usual phone isn't working I couldn't click any photographs of product itself so I borrowed a few from Google. I might replace them with the pictures that I click eventually.

However, I was able to find the pictures of me wearing this lipstick so that you can have an idea of what it looks like, the color payoff and how sheer it really is.

Overall, I really like this lipstick and I use it almost everyday. I noticed that I love writing posts that have to do with lip products but that's because they're one of my most-used products and I want to share them with you. So let me know in the comments if you would like a Lip Balm collection post ( I think I have quite a good collection) or just a favorite lip balms post. Also, tell me if you like this post and if you think you're going to go get the Em Cosmetics Sheer Lipstick. I use it everyday so I think you might just love it! 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' Facebook and gfc. 

Tanaya <3

2 comments:

  1. love that color on you! I haven't heard many reviews on this lipstick, so thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an EM lipstick and i just love it, it's color, formulation is so much better than any high and drugstore brand i've tried. EM Miss moneybags has replaced Nars dolce vida for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...