Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Christmas Outfit & Makeup.

How long has it been since my last post? Not long I hope. I know it's a little late for christmas outfit posts but I still wanted to share it no matter what time of the year it is. I really love the eye look that I did on Christmas so I did the same one for New Year's Eve too. I think it adds a wonderful glow to the face and looks great with almost every outfit. So it's only appropriate to start with the eye look.


I just used a random eyeshadow palette but I would love to do a tutorial for the look if you would like to see one. I am absolutely obsessed with it. I also used the Revlon Lash Potion mascara and I apologize for the less than good mascara application but I was in a hurry. I also used the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer. Now for the rest of the look.
I used the MAC Frankly Scarlet blush with some Em Cosmetics Lipstick in Violaceous that I reviewed here. I also used the Benefit Hoola bronzer. Oh and how could I forget! I've also used my most recent and favorite purchase- the Pond's BB+ Cream. It makes the skin look just so flawless and it's a shame that I can find it only in India :( I will do a proper review soon. I've also gotten a new haircut since that picture which I'm so excited to share so follow me on Instagram to see it! 


For my outfit I chose my lovely Forever 21 white lace dress. Something about white and red just makes me think of christmas. The dress is so adorable and it has a cutout back.

I hope you like this post. What do you think of my look and outfit? Leave me links to your christmas outfit posts or just send me a picture on twitter! I would love to see them all. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin' , Polyvore, Instagram, GFC & Twitter.

Tanaya <3

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...